Work Your Cardiovascular System Without Damaging Your Body
Here's Why You Need to Get a Trampoline!
Do you want to stay fit for your martial art but looking for exercise that's not damaging to your body? Well, rebounding is a fantastic exercise performed while jumping on a mini trampoline. Jumps can be slow or fast. It can also be mixed with aerobic stepping, and you can perform some body conditioning exercises too. You might also choose to use some great music. In my opinion, anything from chic would work well.
Trampoline & rebounding helps increase endurance, strengthens muscles in the legs, strengthens bones, and many other benefits. This type of exercise is full of awesomeness because it's much gentler on the joints than pounding the streets in your expensive running shoes. It enables you to work your cardiovascular system without putting extensive strain and pressure on your body.
Read on to learn more about the benefits of rebounding.
We all want to stay fit without putting excessive strain and pressure on our body. Trampoline & rebounding helps to initiate a low-impact cardiovascular exercise. From children to older adults, it's suitable for people of all ages. Let's dive into some other additional fantastic advantages of rebounding:
• Works the leg, abdominal (core), buttock, and deep back muscles.
• It may help boost stamina.
• Studies show that it can boost the lymphatic system. Rebounding helps your body flush out toxins, dead cells, and other waste products.
• May help enhance coordination, balance, and overall motor skills.
• Supports bone strength, bone density, and bone formation. It's a good option if you have osteoporosis. Bouncing exerts little pressure on the bones.
• According to anecdotal reports, it supports pelvic health. The deep core muscles become stronger by bouncing, which prevents urinary incontinence and stabilizes hip joints.
Just like any other exercise, it's ideal and recommended to consult your doctor before starting rebounding. Trampolines help absorb some of the force that you experience with traditional land exercises, like running. Some trampoline exercises might not be suitable for you if you've had previous medical concerns or surgeries.
When Using a Mini-Trampoline:
1. Before every workout, test and make sure that your trampoline is working and on a stable surface. This will lessen the risk of falls and other injuries.
2. Shift the trampoline away from walls, or other objects, like a table, furniture, etc.
3. To ensure you do not overuse the same muscles, try to vary the types of moves on your trampoline
4. If you're unsure of your balance, purchase a trampoline with a handlebar to help with balance and stability.
5. If there are small children in your home, keep the trampoline away from their reach when not in use.
6. If you experience pain or dizziness, or other signs of distress, you should stop immediately and seek advice from your doctor.
How to Get Started with a Trampoline?
To try rebounding, you'll have to buy or borrow a mini trampoline for home use. Or join a gym that provides trampoline & rebounding.
There are many different types of trampolines, so make sure to select one suitable for you. If you are struggling with storage space, folding trampolines are also available.
What Are the Main Features Of A Mini-Trampoline?
The perfect trampoline for rebounding must have stable and sturdy legs. The circumference should be somewhere around 36 and 48 inches.
It must be able to carry the adult weight of up to 250 pounds.
There are units available with bungee style springs which gives a quiet performance; the steel sprung trampolines tend to be noisy.
Some mini trampolines come with a handlebar or T-bar. Some even come with a built-in tracker that can record calories burned and jumps per minute.
Please see below my recent article on the benefits of high-intensity interval training; this training style is excellent to do on a mini-trampoline.
I’ll shortly be posting some body conditioning exercises and some balance and core work using the mini trampoline. See you soon!
Peace & love from The Dark Master